Germs, such as bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses that can cause various disease are spreading everywhere around us more than ever. Because these germs are microscopic, it’s easy to have them on your hands and get infected. You can even spread them to others through direct contact or by touching items and surfaces while going about your daily activities.
Cleaning your hands at key intervals with a hand sanitizer or with soap and water is one of the most crucial steps you can take to prevent getting infected and spreading germs. However, water-free hand cleansing sprays are more convenient to carry around and spray on your hands to prevent germs, compared to washing your hands every now and then. Unlike soap and water, a hand cleansing spray is one of the most important items you should have handy, always.
How To Choose An Effective Hand Cleansing Spray
Choosing an effective hand sanitizing spray may seem tricky since there are tons of hand cleansing options available. This is why using a hand cleanser, such as our Lavender Hand Cleansing Sprays and Lavender Peppermint Hand Cleansing Sprays, is strongly recommended. Here’s why these two hand cleansers are rated among the most effective in the market today:
The best hand sanitizing sprays are alcohol based
The most effective hand sanitizing sprays are alcohol-based. Alcohol is effective at killing various germs which include both bacteria and virus. Alcohol kills these germs by unfolding and inactivating their proteins in a process known as denaturation. Lavender Hand Cleansing Sprays and Lavender Peppermint Hand Cleansing Sprays contain alcohol and other active ingredients to protect you from germs on the go without water.
The best hand sanitizing sprays contain antimicrobial properties
Antimicrobial means the hand sanitizing spray can kill or stop the growth of germs that cause disease without harming you. Lavender Hand Sanitizing Sprays and Lavender Peppermint Hand Cleansing Sprays contain anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as ethyl alcohol.
The best hand sanitizing sprays contain natural ingredients
Chemical-based hand sanitizing sprays are can trigger irritation on the skin. In contrast, all-natural hand cleansers are much more gentle. Here are key ingredients--besides 60% alcohol--to look for in water-free, hand cleansing sprays:
- Lavender Essential Oil - prized for its natural purifying properties: anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Peppermint Essential Oil - fresh clean smell, as well as antimicrobial qualities
- Aloe Vera Gel - medicinal qualities including antiseptic, antimicrobial, soothing and moisturizing
- Vitamin E - helps counteract the drying effects of alcohol
Lavender Hand Cleansing Sprays and Lavender Peppermint Hand Cleansing Sprays contain all the listed natural ingredients above. The two hand cleansing sprays also contain Aloe Vera gel, and peppermint essential oil to provide a gentle, but very effective alternative to typically harsh hand sanitizers.
Benefits of Hand Sanitizing Sprays
- They sanitize your hands by killing germs to protect you from being infected and spreading infections.
- Hand sanitizing sprays are portable since you can’t carry a zinc around to wash your hands with soap and water.
- Hand sanitizing sprays are more convenient to use when you’re in a group setting or in a public place.
- Hand sanitizing sprays instantly reduce the risks you’re exposed to. You can spray it on the spot rather than wait for a convenient time and place to wash your hands.
- Hand sanitizing sprays can enhance the texture of the skin of your hands. Lavender Hand Cleansing Sprays and Lavender Peppermint Hand Cleansing Sprays contains essential oils that can soften the texture of the skin in your hands.