When choosing a good body care product, it’s important to consider first and foremost your skin type. Since different skin types can react differently to ingredients, you’ll be better off using all-natural products that come from nature-endowed places like Maui. So, check out our choices below if you want the best body care products on Maui for your skin type!
Normal skin is not too dry nor too oily. It has balanced pH levels and sebum production, few imperfections, and a smooth texture. If you have normal skin, lucky you! However, you still have to maintain it. For normal skin, make sure you’re always hydrated, wear sunscreen protection and wash it often to maintain its natural glow.
Here are some of the best body care products on Maui to help maintain your skin:
- Pacific Ocean Passion Body Butter - This body butter will keep your skin moisturized, plus it contains antioxidants (from organic green tea) that will protect your skin from UV rays.
- Volcanic Charcoal Body Polish - The volcanic pumice contained in this body polish will help exfoliate and rid your skin of the dirt and dead skin cells to keep it clean and healthy.
If you have rough and flaky-looking skin that itches all the time, then you have dry skin. This is due to a lack of moisture, making it less elastic and more prone to cracking and peeling. If this is the case with your skin, then the best body care products for you would be ones that have moisturizing ingredients or are specifically made to rehydrate your skin.
Island Essence also offers the best body care products on Maui that would be perfect to remedy dry, flaky skin. Here are some of the best:
- Maile Rainforest Trio - This set contains all you need for a moisturizing routine to revitalize your dry skin. The shea butter contained in the soap and face cream will nourish and moisturize your skin and the mist can rehydrate you on the go.
- Royal Ali’i Coconut Body Creme - Coconut is a key ingredient that helps retain moisture in the skin, so this Coconut Body Creme will work wonders on dry, flaky skin.
Oily skin results from an overproduction of sebum in your pores, giving you a greasy appearance. While oily skin can be genetic, it can also be caused by a humid climate or hormonal imbalances either during puberty or pregnancy. Having large pores also causes sebum overproduction.
To help with oily skin, we suggest using the best body care products on Maui made by Island Essence. They contain natural ingredients that work to cleanse oily skin while toning and tightening pores for less sebum.
- Vintage Passionfruit & Lime Premium Body Wash - Citrus is an effective natural remedy for oil-prone skin. It dries out oil and tightens pores. Plus, its antiseptic properties also cleanse out bacteria that can cause acne. That’s why this body wash infused with lime and passion fruit (which also contains Vitamin C) will work great for oily skin.
- Vintage Passionfruit and Lime Premium Body Oil and Body Lotion - For further protection, you can also use body oil and body lotion formulated with passionfruit and lime.
Having sensitive skin can be a hassle when buying a skincare product that would agree with it. With the wrong product, your skin can become irritated and turn red and itchy. What to do? Choose products that have natural ingredients that are known to be anti-inflammatory properties, such as lavender.
For sensitive skin, try out Island Essence’s lavender-infused body care products.
- Hawaiian Lavender Shea Butter Soap - Not only does this soap contain lavender, but it also contains other natural ingredients that help nourish and protect the skin, such as Shea Butter and vegetable glycerin which is perfectly safe for sensitive skin.
- Hawaiian Lavender Body Butter & Polish Duo - This body butter and polish duo will further boost the effectiveness of Hawaiian Lavender and protect your skin further.
Whatever type of skin you have, Island Essence will have the right product for you to use. Did you like our choices for the best body products on Maui? You can see more of our other all-natural creations by taking a look at our vast catalog here.